We are in a challenging time!
Recently, Muslim families have faced a lot of calamities and hardships in every aspect of life. The danger increases around our children every day; The media, Gender dilemma, Misconceptions about Islam and more.
In this webinar, we will discuss the practical methods and curriculum for teaching Islamic studies, the Quran and Arabic to help all parents choose the best learning method for their children and teens.
We will discuss how these curriculums help our kids to adhere to their religion and face modern challenges.
About the speaker:
- Learning Lead at "Ibn Luqman Circle".
- A Master's student in Islamic studies.
- Certificate of teaching Arabic to non-natives from the American University in Cairo.
- Involved in the Da'wa field since 2013.
- A teacher of the Arabic language, Quran and Islamic studies since 2018.
- Curriculums manager at various Islamic Online Institutes.
- Teaching Norania-Method certificate from "Al-Furqan institute" in Egypt.
- Studied the main Mutoon of Islamic studies.
You are welcome to attend. We will share the meeting link with you via email. Reserve your place here: